Doctors, paramedics, and the rest of the workers at the Commandant Manuel Fajardo Military Hospital of Villa Clara are working against the Covid-19 with the certainty that, from the anonymity, the great works are being undertaken.

The Cuban health authorities insisted today that until now the closure of the border is not a prudent measure, taking into account the level of introduction and transmission of the Covid-19 currently registered in the country.

Cuba starts today the 59th National Vaccination Campaign for Bivalent Oral Polio Vaccination in its first stage, which will be extended until day 7 in a government effort that makes the country the only one in the world with this type of sustained immunization.

At a macroeconomic level, the company will offer several advantages to the Universidad Central “Marta Abreu” de Las Villas (UCLV), an institution that will handle 95% of the shares, while the remaining 5% will go to the Technological University of Havana “Jose Antonio Echevarria”(CUJAE).